davis has been asking to decorate for halloween. we are not. i have told him that we will decorate for fall with pumpkins, and maybe a few crafts for around the house and that is it. well, last night he found a piece of string on the floor. (the string is actually from his new costume) he asked if we could hang it up to decorate for halloween and pretend it is a spider web.
not being one to squelch my son's creativity-
2 comments:
aw, sweet kid.
ethan asked if we could decorate for halloween. i told him no. no sooner than i told him, my mom brought over a halloween decoration. he looked at me and said - SEE! we DO decorate for halloween! in the maddness of her visit he's forgot about it - and now the dumb thing is hidden. :)
I'm with you, Angie - I don't like Halloween, either. I'm ready for it to be done and over with, so we can get around to giving thanks. But the "spider web" decoration is quite funny...
Post a Comment