Friday, May 16, 2008

party of five


just a quick update. we are doing well- ellen is so sweet. she is such a good baby, eating well, sleeping pretty well and she stays busy sleeping and making me give her millions of kisses. joel is so good to me, such a help and support. i love watching him with his sweet girl. she really has him smitten, even from day one.





the boys are so good with her. they have been great- definitely an answer to prayer. i am over my emotional new baby craziness and back to my normal craziness. i am blessed to have had joel's mom here to help in the early days, and now my mom and dad here to help with getting adjusted to normal, whatever that is. i am so thankful for them!!

thanks for your prayers and sweet comments. i so appreciate them!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so precious angie!!! congratulations!!

jaime

Anonymous said...

Normal is soooooo overrated. Don't even sweat it. :) I don't think I could stand it if Lane looked any more like Joel than he does. Holy cow! I can't quite figure out who little Ellen looks like--at first I thought she looked like Joel and Lane but now she looks a little more like Davis I think....which of course means you by default I think Angie. So glad everyone is doing well!

Megan said...

what a beautiful family! praise the Lord for helpful, loving husbands!

Anonymous said...

That is one good looking family!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Your comments about Ellen having Joel bowled over remind me so much of when little Anna did the same with David...I'll pray for your transition into "normal" life!

Anonymous said...

In the last pic, Lane's expression says, "If you mess with my sister, I'll bust you up." Ellen is lucky to have two big brothers.

ashley said...

she really is beautiful - and i'm not just saying that because i'm her aunt. i can't wait to meet her at the beach:)