Monday, April 21, 2008

nine days and counting



so, i am over being pregnant. nine days. our milk expires on the 3rd of may. ellen comes on april 30. i can't believe it is so close, yet i feel like i have been pregnant for years.



i thought that i would show you pictures of ellen's room. we are very excited to meet her. i am getting nervous, too. i'm just not sure of what to expect having three children. three kids! yikes. we will have to wait longer to get a table at a restaurant (that is if we ever go out to eat again.)
God has been so good to our little family, we are so thankful.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, This baby room is too cute! I wish I could see you (in person). Hope your next days go smoothly. Tell your mom I said Hi when she is there. Love ya, Niki

Anonymous said...

You are a great mother! Cara can probably offer lots of practical advice.

Christy said...

It's getting so close! How exciting! I know little Ellen will love her room!

Jenny Ortis said...

This room is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, wait a minute. Isn't that the room that your brother sleeps in when he comes to visit? Are you planning on adding a new room onto the house?

angie said...

thanks for the sweet comments, girls. uncle chet, we have an added room just for you, it's called a tent. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely room! Ah yes, the joy of three children...for more details, which are too copious for a mere "comment," give me a call sometime! 469-766-9513. (Erase that # if you think weirdos read this. Scary weirdos, not the everyday run-of-the-mill ones like me.)

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, dear friend. I have a HUGE prayer request to share with you (and others from La. Tech). But I can't state it publically, yet. I will email you. I know you are so busy getting ready for Baby Ellen.

BTW, I love the room. Brown is one of my fav. colors (much to my mother's dismay...still!:)) The room is adorable.

Take care and know you are in my prayers.

~Jada

ashley said...

aunt ashley can't wait to meet ellen... one day soon at the beach, i hope:) the room is PRECIOUS. praying for an "easy" delivery. love you.

ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley said...

i just now realized the nursery is the front room. this whole time i thought that was the boys' room... i'm such a dork:)

Michelle said...

praying everything went well with delivery...can't wait to see baby ellen!!