Wednesday, January 23, 2008

snow




we had snow last week. (not as cool as kansas snow, but still fun for us :) ) davis and joel loved it and played for a long time. they built a snow man and an igloo that d could climb in. lane had a hard time getting around in his marshmallow man suit. he did like to sled, however. when i brought him in he smushed his face to the glass in the front door and cried and cried. then i gave him ice cream and he was happy. when weighing my mother of the year award against a happy boy, this time having a happy boy won out. (by the way, i was out of the running for that mother of the year award a few weeks ago, anyway.)








11 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's just plain fun. it's actually cold today.

your package has almost made it's way into the minivan. it's by the door, waiting for someone to take it to be mailed. it spent a few days in my sewing room, then my room. it's been on a journey already. :)

angie said...

so you have the mother of the year award, but not the post office patron of the year award. should that one go to dan?

Michelle said...

you would be correct. he is the office patron of the year - at least for the month of december.

i did get it in the mail yesterday. the man who drives the brown truck should deliver it on monday. enjoy. :)

Anonymous said...

It was 7 degrees here this morning. I think we will skip the igloo construction and go straight to speed skating on the pond in the back yard.

ashley said...

fun - an igloo! i'll have to remember that. actually, uncle chet, the weatherman said it was 4 degrees...

Mandy B Stenberg said...

Yippee! I found Angie S Parker! I saw your note to my sis on her blog about your blog! Fun . . . another one to read and catch up on.

Did you know I'm expecting??? July!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad too to see the blog! Maybe one day for me ... Thanks for the photos!

angie said...

i would SO love to hear of the adventures of bonnie by blog! it is good to hear from you. hope that you are great- i'll write soon.

Anonymous said...

If I had a blog, maybe I would call it "bonnie by blog" or maybe "I'm a blogger" like from the Ray Stevens song.

Anonymous said...

If I had a blog, maybe I would call it "bonnie by blog" or maybe "I'm a blogger" like from the Ray Stevens song.

angie said...

i sure wish that you would start one!! you have a title, so the rest is easy. :)